BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

yes... i noe. very long and hard to read name. i just finished watching this anime yesterday. it's pretty good but kinda slow.
Basically, it's about Hino (the red-haired girl) and how ridiculous it is to have 5 incredibly good-looking guys fall in love with her. I mean, it's not logical. 2 is exceptable BUT 5... No fair...( ignore me i'm just jealous. it's not the real plot.) Although the girls are good-looking(esp. Len and Ryotaro) but the main point is the music. i really like the music. (slowly going into hysterical mode) You know what i like even better? Good looking girls + music!!!! (yep, all the girls play an instrument) Why can't the girls in my school be like that???? *cries* ...

Before i go crazy, i think we should change the topic. I'm damm bored now.... college's opening soon.... i've absolutely done nothing during this super long holidays. Let's see... what have i got to do?

-practice orchestra pieces

-learn n practice calligraphy...wakaka! it's fun ><

-finished it my dad's company financial records

-ready for my pre - U
( all the writing materials...whatever..== )
-hmm, shopping !!! want to buy more snacks to eat ~ bahahaha ...^^


So many stuff to do.... :'( boho boho ... wish me luck..>< im dead Pictures, Images and Photos