BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my new erhu...!



hahaha... i'm so excited!!!! my new erhu has finally arrived. yay!!! i'm soo happy. i waited 1 month for it to be shipped from china. the sound is really pretty and unique. it's almost like the violin except it produces more beautiful music (in my opinion, that is) i just started playing the erhu 4 months ago when i joined PROART CO (chinese orchestra) so i still suck really bad at it. LOL... my senior said my playing sounds like the annoying fly that always buzzes around your ear.





Well... it's a really nice instrument and i LOVE IT sooo much. i've never thought i'd like a music instrument more than the piano (my first music instrument....hmm,actually not...haha!) but ever since i saw the erhu last year, i've fallen head over heels for it. You guys should check it out, its really cool xD !